I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/07/2013

Love Donna Flora – a Fundraiser for Squinternet Larnia

I am reposting this from a notecard I received inworld. I love Donna Flora beautiful creations and want to let other lovers of her beautiful things know what is happening to her….what can happen to any of us! Please read and show your support, if you can.


I apologize for the lack of a personal greeting. I confess I am sending this to many people. In fact, I would be happy if this were passed on to you from a third party, the point is reaching out and asking for your help..


One of the greatest facets of Second Life is how the many interest groups develop a sense of community, an international family of interest and enthusiasm. Never is that more present than when one of our own needs our help. Right now, Squinternet Larnia of Donna Flora needs the support and encouragement of our community.


She has cancer. Breast cancer has metastasized to the bone and invaded her spine. She rallied last summer and had a brief and unexpected remission. It’s back and she is no longer strong enough to create her wonderful jewels and dresses. In fact, she has not been in SL much at all (Read more…)


View the original post at THE FALLEN PATH






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://thefallenpath.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/love-donna-flora-a-fundraiser-for-squinternet-larnia/

No comments:

Post a Comment